Testosterone is responsible for muscle growth, energy and vibrant sex drive.
With Alpha 10XT, you will see increases in:
- Lean Muscle Building
- Energy Levels
- Bone Density
When men age, they begin to show signs of decreased Testosterone, due to the natural courses of life and aging.
Decreased levels of testosterone are present because 4 pathways are being negatively affected:
#1- The body is slowing no longer producing (LH)- Luteinizing Hormone; (LH) is the hormone released by the brain that turns on testosterone in the testis like a light switch. Because of aging and lifestyle choices, LH be disrupted causing the testes to produce far less testosterone compared to earlier years in life
#2- Bound up (Unusable) Testosterone- There is testosterone floating around in your body, that can’t be used to your benefit because it is bound up. Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin (SHBG), a glycoprotein, actually serves a good purpose for a while. SHBG transports hormones, like testosterone, throughout the body and regulates their release. While its is being transported it is actually bound and is inactive. Protein-bound testosterone is referred as Total Testosterone. Once testosterone is released from SHBG, it becomes Free Testosterone, becoming Usable. Unfortunately, some Total Testosterone stay bound and useless to you until it is freed up.
#3- Spin off hormone #1- Your body produces an a spin off enzyme called 5-Alpha Reductase. One of its primary functions is converting testosterone into DHT. Other than robbing your body of usable, Free Testosterone, DHT is the primary cause of male pattern baldness and prostate inflammation, causing a need to urinate more frequently.
#4- Spin off hormone #2- Your body also produces an enzyme called Aromatase. Unfortunately, this enzyme converts testosterone into a more feminine hormone, estrogen. Elevated by excess levels of body fat, estrogen contributes to the loss of muscle, plummeting sex drive, even more stored fat, and the dreaded gynecomastia, also known as ͞man boobs͟– the ultimate vicious-circle.
The Alpha 10XT Solution:
Alpha 10XT is designed to address and improve the 4 pathways of testosterone production within the body.
- The ingredients found in Alpha 10XT are designed to increase the body’s natural production of LH and force it into testosterone production phase.
- Alpha 10XT attacks pathway number 2 by aiding in the release of bound testosterone, so the body can use it as needed.
- Pathway #3 is addressed by inhibiting the body from producing this hormone and keeping free testosterone elevated.
- Finally pathway #4 is improved by not allowing this hormone to be produced, keeping your body more dense and lean.
Alpha 10XT - Be the Alpha in your life again!
- It increases muscle strength and body composition. According to a study published the Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, Tribulus terrestris supplementation helps increase strength and lean muscle mass – regardless of your age. After five weeks of supplementation, the subject elite rugby league players recorded an increase. However, keep in mind that contrary to manufacturers’ claims, taking Tribulus terrestris supplements won’t record an increase within 5 to 28 days from use.
- It gives your libido a boost. Low sex drive is one of the many issues both men and women experience in bed. A 2012 study showed that the fruits of Tribulus terrestris work as an aphrodisiac and could help with low libido. In the said study, men with low sperm count recorded a significant improvement in their sexual health compared to men in the placebo group.
- It elevates testosterone levels. Did you know that the Tribulus terrestris extract from Bulgaria has higher protodioscin compared to its counterparts from other countries? According to a study involving rats, the herb’s supplementation showed an increase in the androgen receptor immunoreactivity, thereby altering the androgen signaling. This resulted to an increase Nitric Oxide Synthase or NOS and a subsequent increase in nitric oxide production. Isn’t that what your T levels need and eventually get your libido back on track? However, some experts are still not convinced whether Tribulus terrestris could significantly affect your testosterone in a good way.
- It’s effective at protecting testosterone molecules from oxidative damage and diabetes induced low T. It also works by increasing the blood flow inside the testicles (and all around the body). And taurine stimulates hCG induced testosterone synthesis
The physiological effects of consuming fenugreek extract with reference to reproductive system include increase in the levels of testosterone , luteinizing hormone, prolactin and in size of testis in rats. Fenugreek extract improves general immunity, vitality and libido in addition to strengthening muscle strength and increasing lean mass. This extract can be safely used for increasing the blood testosterone levels and can also be used along with other supplements as there are no reported cross reactions.
Eurycoma Longifolia Jack is the herb name for what is more commonly known as Tongkat Ali, Malaysian Ginseng, or Longjack.
Eurycoma Longifolia Jack:
The aphrodisiac effects of Eurycoma are quite reliable and appear to span a large variety of animal models, limited evidence in female rats but it appears to affect these to a similar extend as in males. It is difficult to do a comparative analysis between other herbal aphrodisiac to assess potency, but Eurycoma is anecdotally one of the better ones.
In addition to the aphrodisiac effects, Eurycoma can also increase sperm production and may directly act as a proerectile agent. At least one molecule in Eurycoma (9-hydroxycanthin-6-one) is associated with both a delay in ejaculation as well as pro-erectile properties (although the ability of this molecule to act via consuming Eurycoma extract is not known).
Hormonally, Eurycoma appears to have remarkable anti-estrogenic effects in vitro and has a potency similar to Tamoxifen when the active ingredient is injected. Promising, but no human studies exist on it currently or studies assessing oral intake of Eurycoma Extract. On the testosterone side of things, the literature appears to be needlessly promising. No peer-reviewed evidence currently establishes Eurycoma as a testosterone booster in otherwise healthy persons or rats but many studies are quick to cite presentations by an M.I Tambi claiming these boosts in testosterone. None of Dr.Tambi's research presented in conferences appears to be indexed in Medline and the claims expressed cannot be proven.
(Di-Indoly Methane) is a nutrient found naturally occurring in cruciferous vegetables. Examples include broccoli, kale, cabbage and Brussels sprouts. In simple terms, DIM may work by competing for metabolism with Estrogen.* Basically, it's one or the other. With DIM present in the system, Estrogen may "lose out."
Stinging Nettle Urtica Dioica
Another way to lower SHBG is through an herb called Stinging Nettle. Stinging Nettle Urtica Dioica is widely prescribed in Europe for BPH (Benign Prostate Hypertrophy). Several studies have documented Stinging Nettle's SHBG-lowering powers  and, so far, Stinging Nettle has an excellent safety profile. However, its side effect profile is worth mentioning: Stinging Nettle also blocks the action of the enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT. Some would argue that this is good since DHT is associated with things like hair loss and prostate problems. However, sometimes, in sensitive individuals, side effects include erectile dysfuntion and a decreased amount of semen. Plus, DHT is a critical androgen for males and very important to libido and so Stinging Nettle is questionable in my opinion because of it. I should point out that there are no studies, as far as I know, that actually show Stinging Nettle increasing free testosterone: more research needs to be done.
Saw Palmetto/ Serona Repens:
Anti DHT, Prostate Health,
In general, BioPerine® was found to enhance absorption of nutrients by at least 30%.
Boron is a vital trace mineral that is required for the normal growth and health of the body. Many dangerous conditions like arthritis and osteoporosis are naturally managed by boron, and it helps to reduce menopausal symptoms as well. It is believed that it improves the natural ability of the human body to absorb calcium and magnesium.
- free testosterone levels had increased
- free estrogen levels had decreased
- dihydrotestosterone (DHT) levels rose
- many inflammation biomarkers (hsCRP, TNF-α) dropped significantly
As a dietary supplement take 3 capsules once a day before bed with 8oz of water. Read warnings and use only as directed